Office 365 will allow staff and students access to Microsoft Office programs online (this includes on Chromebooks). When creating a document in Office 365 it will automatically save to your One Drive.
- Login to Office 365 at https://login.microsoftonline.com
- We have pushed the Office 365 login link to all Chromebooks.
- Username will be your school issued email address.
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password will be your desktop computer password.
- After you have successfully logged into Office 365, below is a list of programs you will have access to use.
- All documents created will automatically save to One Drive.
Office 365 will also give staff and students access to download and install Microsoft Office 2016 on personal computers for free.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.