Being apart of the Microsoft Office365 program allows us to install the Office365 suite on our personal devices. This can be a very helpful resource in day to day activities, and can even be a required format for some activities. We will cover how to use your access to Office365 to install it and activate it.
- Go to https://office365.com
- On the top right, click Sign In.
- After you click the Sign In button, it will ask for your email address. Enter in your school email here.
- After entering your school issued email, click Next. It will prompt you for your password. Enter in the password that you use to login to the desktop computers, or your windows laptops. If it will not accept your password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are logged in, you will have a button on the top right that says Install Office 2016 click on that and wait for it to download. Then open the file you downloaded either from your Downloads folder, or from the bottom bar in Google Chrome.
- Office 365 will begin installing, this may take a few minutes. Once it is installed, you can launch and begin to use the software.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com